The 2021 Edvard Westermarck Memorial Lecture will be held by professor Penny Harvey from the...
Articles from the latest issue
- Editor's note
- Double book review: 'The Anthropology of Sport' and 'Sport, Migration, and Gender in the Neoliberal Age'.
- Instrumental Touch: A Foucauldian Analysis of Women’s Fitness
- Ialenti, Vincent 2020. Deep Time Reckoning: How Future Thinking Can Help Earth Now. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The MIT Press. 208 p. ISBN: 9780262539265 (paperback).
- Possessed by a slave, not slavery
- Editor's Note
- Michał Buchowski (ed): Twilight Zone Anthropology: Voices from Poland
- Schielke, Samuli: Migrant Dreams: Egyptian Workers in the Gulf States
- Andersen, Astrid Oberborbeck, Anne Line Dalsgård, Mette Lind Kusk, Maria Nielsen, Cecilie Rubow and Mikkel Rytter (eds): Anthropology inside out. Fieldworkers taking notes
- The Word as an Icon
Finnish anthropology elsewhere
- Phill Wilcox: China in Laos – (re)thinking development in the Belt and Road era
- Brenda Chalfin: Taking Arendt to the Toilet – Excursions in Ethnographic Theory
- Nayanika Mathur: Entrapment— New ways of seeing big cats in India
- Cultureels ethnographic film festival 12-18 April 2021
- Susanne Kuechler: Mathematics and the Idea of Relation