The Finnish Anthropological Society’s reward for the best anthropological Master’s thesis in 2019...
Articles from the latest issue
Finnish anthropology elsewhere
- Why Anthropology? How four new PhDs found anthropology
- Call for personal reflections and diaries on everyday life during the COVID-19 pandemic [new research project by Elina Hartikainen and Venla Oikkonen]
- Doctor Andrew Graan discussing fake news and anthropology on PoLAR
- Friday Seminar Series 13.3.: Antoinette Jackson, University of South Florida “Intangible Cultural Heritage and Living Communities – Curating ethnographic resources and engaging people”
- Sasha Newell: The Crowding of Clutter