Searching for proposals for the Finnish Anthropological Society’s Anthropological Act of the Year...
The Finnish Anthropological Society presents Crisis times? Living and thinking through...
The Finnish Anthropological Society spring party will be held on Wednesday, May 18 at 5pm...
At the annual meeting of the Finnish Anthropological Society 2022, Professor Laura Huttunen from...
Suomen Antropologi – Journal of Finnish Anthropological Society
Articles from the latest issue
- Lectio praecursoria. Weeds of Sociality: Reforms and Dynamics of Social Relations at the University of Helsink
- Lectio praecursoria. Carving out Possibilities: Refugee Background Young Men and Mundane Political Agency
- Lectio Praecursoria: Transgressive participation: Housing struggles, occupations and evictions in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area
- Lounela, Anu, Berglund, Eeva and Kallinen Timo (eds) (2019) Dwelling in Political Landscapes. Contemporary Anthropological Perspectives
- Articulations of power: Guns on campus and the protests against them
- Hartmut, Rosa 2020. The Uncontrollability of the World. Cambridge, Medford: Polity Press. 140 p.
- Rural mobilites and urban norms
- Living and Working Research Policies: The Case of International Scholars in Latvia
- Sleights of Hand
- Editors' note: On rent extraction in academic publishing and its alternatives
Finnish anthropology elsewhere
- Roberta Raffaeta: Crossing ecosystems, crossing ontologies. How microbiome science is remaking what does it means to be human
- Anna Sokolova: ‘Red Fewer’: State Timber Production and Commercial Berry Harvesting in Late Soviet Karelia
- Alisse Waterston: Making Knowledge Accessible
- Online exhibition: Human traces in the landscape
- Hege Høyer Leivestad: The Port Revisited—Cargo capitalism at the Strait of Gibraltar